Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Random pics of the last few weeks

I have a bunch of random pictures...
Lilly in the rain.
Whimsical tree we decorated at the center. You can click on this picture to see what they said about it. It won best in show the every first day. That is always awesome.
Yes the tree is upside down. Harder than it looks.
The top. It was really fun to decorate.
The second tree we decorated was a fairy tree. It turned out really pretty.
Lots of pinks and greens and white and of course fairies
I really like this tree. Come down to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center for a free tour of the trees. Cheap date. lol
Lunch with the girls
The holy war...I took my nephew Todd. He had a blast. He has all the pictures of that game on his camera..so I just a few of my family.
RuthAnn and I at the TCU game (great game)
the family getting Uted up for the Byu Utah game. Blake hosted the party while I went to the game with Toddy.
Gracie's new hair cut
THANKSGIVING WITH MY FAMILY
Jer and AshThe Long tableLong table 2Dad and mom cutting the turkey. YUMMYLilly couldn't get enough of her aunt Tammy. Lilly just loves her.Gracie's art work (jack the pumpkin king)Gracie getting ready for Thanksgiving with Blake's family.My table center piece.Happy Thanksgiving center piece. I didn't take any pics of Thanksgiving with Blake's family...Just too busy cooking.Emily trying to help trim out tree.Gracie helping me with the decor.She finally got a chair and helped.Gracie's School picture. (before her haircut) She looks so big.Emily helping Grandma Shop for Christmas Jammies. We helped my mom get a bunch of stuff done before she goes in for her surgery. Her surgery date is this Thursday. She'll be in the hospital for about a week then she'll be home. We pray for her.

No comments: